Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Out with Trunk Anatomy, In with Head and Neck



Trunk anatomy is done. Hurray!

Friday we had our lab final and our comprehensive written final. Last week is now a blur. It is hard to differentiate the days when they were all spent in the library or classrooms reviewing for the final. Everyone was pretty worried about passing, but I think overall everyone did fine.

Now it is time to hunker down to get through the next 3 weeks of Head and Neck. Supposedly Head and Neck is the harder half of the course.... we'll see.

Those of you headed into dental school, you may be interested to know that I have still managed to not study on the weekends (except for 2 hours the Saturday before the final). So there is free time to be had. I believe this Saturday is going to be dedicated to fly fishing for Steelhead.... tis the season.

Last weeks summary:

It was stressful. I had a hard time sleeping.... the Pelvis was haunting my dreams (It was that darn Gubernaculum). In retrospection, I think I didn't study very efficiently and spent too much time reviewing information I already knew, as opposed to taking the time to learn more information.

The image below is our first anatomy task for head and neck.... label the skull.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like ya'll whizzed through trunk anatomy pretty quickly. Congrats on passing!

    Very intersting to see your first anatomy "task" for head and neck.

    Enjoy the fly fishing this weekend (if you can, hehe)...

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter