Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bittersweet

This year is finally over. When it began I was full of excitement and energy. Nine months later I feel exhausted and beaten. But like we learned in Dental Materials class, it is the process of working and beating metals that ultimately give them their strength.

All year I have wondered "if I knew what I know now, would i still have done the RIDE program?". To be honest, the answer to that question has flip flopped many times this year. But now that this year is finally over, I would without a doubt do it again.

It is kind of funny that I can look back on this year with so much fondness even though it was full of so much frustration, stress, and anxiety. I think that negativity is over shadowed by the relationships that have been built and the personal character that has been gained during this year.

It has been an amazing year.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! And there's more great times ahead in Seattle. You're doing a good job of balancing everything in your life. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter