Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost There....


Two more tests. Microbiology on Monday night, Neuroanatomy on Tuesday morning, off to Vegas Tuesday afternoon.

Review of past tests this week:

Histology is a pass/fail course so anything above a 70% is gravy. It was an easy test to get over 70% on.

NeuroAnatomy Pin Test - This one was straight forward, with about 3 to 4 tricky pins. Average was well above 90 on this test

Physiology - Pretty basic and straightforward. I expect the average will be in the low 90's.

Dental Anatomy - I could write/rant about this class for pages and pages, but I won't. I got another 60% on my tooth today. There are some major and consistent discrepancies in the grades between students in our class given by a particular grader. If you want the whole story, leave your comments and I'll see what I can do. Bottom Line: Today after seeing my grade, I just had to walk out and cool down. I seriously just about lost it. It has been a VERY long time since I have felt so frustrated and "picked on", for lack of a better phrase. Words just don't do the situation justice.

This week could not end soon enough.

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter