Wednesday, November 25, 2009

At Last....

Wow. Last week was rough, really rough. By the time Monday rolled around most everyone felt the same way I did - Out of gas, tired of staring at our computer screens, and ready for a break.

Microbiology: Monday was the time to start cramming, but my brain was spent. The facts were going straight into my primary occipital cortex, passing through Wernicky's area, and finally escaping out the other ear. I couldn't remember anything. To top it off, our professor decided to write a laughable test where 30% of the questions were never mentioned in class.

This class is very fact laden - An example:
  1. Trying to remember whether Staph Aureus is Gram positive or negative, a cluster or a chain, transferred by the fecal-oral route or vapor droplets, or whether it causes endocarditis or glomularnephritis. Take this and multiply it by 30 plus micro-organisms and that was our final
NeuroAnatomy: This class was awesome. I really enjoyed it. Dr. VanderLinden is a great professor. Plus Neuro is a pretty cool subject.

Finally..... and I do mean Finally - I'm sitting on my parents couch with nothing to do and I'm absolutely loving every minuet of it.

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter