Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blog Stalkers

You guys really had me fooled....... All you Blog Stalkers out there, reading my posts and never leaving a comment or question..... you know who you are. I figured that most of my posts were being read by a few select family, friends, and a couple other predents who have posted once or twice. However, I learned differently today. I learned that some of you have been mentioning my blog in your admissions interviews. Well, I must say that I'm flattered, even though it had me sweating bullets in our luncheon with Seattle RIDE personnel today.

So, future UW Dentists, I want you to leave behind your deviant Blog Stocking behaviors and start leaving comments and asking questions. What are your hopes and concerns??? Go ahead and post them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter