Friday, December 4, 2009

Finals. Round Two.

Finals are finally here. Here is the test line up:

Tuesday: Intro to Clinical Dentistry
Friday: Written Dental Anatomy Test and Midterm Wax Up.
Monday: Histology Final Exam
Tuesday: Tooth Identification Test and Final Tooth Wax Up
Wednesday: Physiology Final Exam

I'm facing two problems right now: Motivation and Time

  • Motivation: This has been a long, hard, and busy quarter. Thanksgiving break proved to just be a tease of the 2 1/2 week winter break just around the quarter. In the week I've been back from break I've done almost nothing in the form of studying/preparing for upcoming exams. However, I don't think I'm the only one that feels the lack of movitivated. A common phrase I have been hearing lately is "I'm done" or sometimes it comes out in this variation, "I can't do this anymore. I'm done." This lack of motivation has led me to my second problem...
  • Time: Due to my lack of motivation, I have successfully left myself with a very short time to prepare for my upcoming exams. I'm still planning my attack (study) strategy for the next 12 days. I must admit that its not looking promising.
We'll see how it all shakes out.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great. And we like having you around a bit more- except when you're playing halo. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter