Monday, August 17, 2009

Overload



I know it is early to start stressing out, but Oh My Goodness - this is like trying to take a drink from a fire hose.

Today was the first day I have just felt overwhelmed. I hate to admit this to myself but I'm about 90% sure this is how i'm going to feel from here on out.

1 1/2 hours pre class studying
2 hours of anatomy lecture in the morning covering embryology and the thoracic cavity.
1 hour for lunch
3 hours of anatomy dissection.
Going on 4 hours of studying tonight.

Now i'm sitting here trying to digest all the information. The hard thing about dissection, is that you spend so much time trying to make sure you are doing it right that you can forget to LEARN the anatomy.

Even with all the stress I can't forget that anatomy is awesome and its an awesome privilege to study on cadavers.

Stress - 7 out of 10 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter